The primary design goal of INVADERS database project
is to create a practical and easy to use tool for managers of
vegetation/weed programs. It is intended for natural resource
program managers that do not have the time to learn to use
complicated software packages, it was not designed for computer
experts. The features of the web interface to meet that goal include:
- Ease of use, learning time is less than 20 minutes.
- Will run on entry level personal computers.
- Available at no cost.
- You can query database using any published name for the
weed, including Weed Science Society of America common
- Database includes all plants, tells whether plant is
exotic or native.
- Shows regulatory status of the plant: noxious weed or
whether the plant is on a protected/sensitive species
copyright © 1997-